well, hello there!
this week, i'm co-hosting the "it's a keeper thursday" linky party with christina from it's a keeper.
are you following it's a keeper?
if not, you should probably head over & do it now.
i'll wait... i'm patient. :)
so, let me tell you a bit about it's a keeper thursdays:
IAK Thursday is the place where we all get together and share our “keepers”! Do you have a recipe that you’ve tried, or a craft project you’ve made that was a “keeper”? Well, then we want to see it — each and every week!
this week i'm sharing:
carrot crumb muffins
1 1/2 C all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 C carrots, grated & strained through cheesecloth to remove excess liquid
3/4 C sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/3 C butter, melted
1/4 C plain applesauce
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
2/3 C brown sugar
3 TBS all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 TBS butter
1/4 C oats
1. preheat oven to 375 f & lightly grease muffin pan, or line with paper liners.
2. in a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, & salt. in another bowl, beat together carrots, sugar, egg, melted butter, applesauce, cinnamon, & nutmeg. stir the carrot mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. divide batter evenly between prepared muffin tins.
3. in a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, & oats. cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. sprinkle topping over muffins.
4. bake 18-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
christina & i can't wait to see what you guys are bringing to our virtual table,
but before we start sharing, there are a few guidelines:
1. follow it's a keeper (& delightfully dowling, if you feel inclined!) via email, google friend connect, facebook, &/or twitter.
2. your link should be a food or craft/project related item. link as many as you'd like!
3. add the it's a keeper button (& the delightfully dowling button, because it's just so darn cute!) to your sidebar or blog post to help spread the word!
4. be sure to check out some of the awesome posts that others have linked up! let them know that it's a keeper or delightfully dowling sent you!
It's a Keeper Thursday will be open until Sunday at 11:59 PM (EST). And, don't forget to check out It's a Keeper on Monday to see which posts have been featured!
until next time,