hello, sweet readers!
lisa from shine your light
& i are so happy you could join us!
the recipes & food posts you share are so incredible...
& make my tummy rumble!
i'm sharing a delicious mini breakfast treat!
mini cinnamon rolls
1 can refrigerated plain biscuits
5 Tbs butter, softened
1 C powdered sugar
1/4 C milk
1. preheat oven to 350 f.
2. line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. separate biscuits & press out with fingers until they are about 3" wide.
4. spread each biscuit with 1/2 Tbs butter. sprinkle with an even layer of brown sugar & cinnamon. roll up from the bottom & cut each biscuit into 6-8 even pieces.
5. place on baking sheet & bake 13-18 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. whisk together powdered sugar & milk to make the glaze. generously drizzle over rolls.
i saw this recipe on
& knew i had to try it immediately!
they were so so simple to put together
& they're the perfect size for snacking!
now it's your turn -
link up those recipes & food posts!
how mangia mondays work:
. add a link to your recipe or food post & visit some others who have linked up before you .
. link back to mangia mondays anywhere on your blog .
. thanks for not linking up to giveaways or items you're selling .
. help spread the word about mangia mondays by sharing this post with others .
until next time,