hello, sweet readers!
today, i'm concluding my
moroccan meal series.
if you haven't already,
make sure you check out the first three parts:
*i'm so excited to tell you that my moroccan couscous
i really enjoyed doing this moroccan food series!
so i'm going to do another!
i'd love for you guys to vote
& let me know which type of cuisine you'd like to see.
there's a poll on the sidebar.
poll closes on march 31.
1 1/2 c sugar
1/2 c vegetable oil
2 c flour
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c orange juice
zest of 1-2 oranges
1 tsp vanilla
1. preheat oven to 350 f. grease & flour a bundt pan. zest & juice oranges.
2. beat together the eggs & sugar until thick. gradually beat in the oil.
3. stir in the flour, baking powder & salt, then the orange juice. beat until smooth. add the orange zest & vanilla.
4. pour batter into the prepared pan & bake for 40 minutes, or until the cake tests done.
5. allow the cake to cool in the pan for 7-10 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to finish cooling.
for the icing:
zest & juice of 1 orange
1. add enough powdered sugar to the juice to form the icing consistency you like.
the hubs really liked this cake.
it's not super sweet without the icing.
... & i'm not really sure what makes this cake moroccan!
it's dense & would be perfect with tea or coffee.
don't forget to vote for the cuisine you'd like to see featured!
& remember, you can still link up to
until next time,
i'm linking this post to