it's the second week that
lisa from shine your light
& i are hosting this awesome blog hop.
i want to thank everyone who linked up last week.
we think we had a great turn out!
so, let's help mangia mondays grow even more:
spread the word & link up those amazing food posts!
2 bags pepperidge farm chessmen cookies
6-8 bananas, sliced
2 c milk
1 (5.1 oz.) box instant vanilla pudding
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
12 oz. whipped topping
1. line the bottom of a 13"x9" dish with cookies & a layer of bananas on top.
2. in a bowl, combine the milk & pudding mix & blend well using an electric mixer. in another bowl, combine the cream cheese & condensed milk together until smooth. fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
3. add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding & stir until well blended. pour the mixture over the cookies & bananas & cover with another layer of cookies. refrigerate until ready to serve.
**the strawberries looked so beautiful at the grocery store that i had to buy them & make this a strawberry banana pudding! i just added a layer of sliced strawberries on top of the bananas!
banana pudding is the hubs favorite dessert.
& this banana pudding is superb!
it's so light
& colorful with the strawberries -
it's perfect for spring!
now it's your turn!
link up those recipes & food posts!
how mangia mondays work:
1. please become a follower through google, email, facebook, or twitter.
2. add a link to your recipe or food post (not your blog homepage) & visit some of the others who have linked up before you.
3. please don't link to giveaways, other link parties or items you are selling... i don't want to have to delete your link!
4. link back to mangia monday by grabbing the button on the sidebar - you can put it in your post or anywhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party.
5. help spread the word about mangia mondays with others by sharing this post!
until next time,
& don't forget to vote for which international cuisine you'd like to see featured here on delightfully dowling next month!
the poll is in the sidebar.