hello, sweet friends!
can i just say how happy i am?!?
- i have the best hubs in the universe.
- my 5 hour class was let out 3 hours early!
- i get to see my mama in a month and a half...
- i get to go to disney world (my favorite place in the world!).
- i get to go to the wizarding world of harry potter!
- i'm doing what i enjoy every day.
- i have this amazing blog where i get to share awesome recipes...
- & i have you!
thank you, sweet readers, for coming back every day
& leaving your kind words
& showing interest in my little life.
today, i'm bringing you
it's so good & spicy...
& i can't wait to make stuffing out of the leftovers!
1 1/2 c cornmeal
1/2 c all-purpose flour
6 Tbs sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 c sour cream
1/4 c vegetable oil
2 oz. chopped jalapeños
1. preheat oven to 400 f. grease a 9"x9" baking dish.
2. in a large bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, & baking soda. in another bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, & oil. add to the dry ingredients & stir just until moistened. stir in jalapeños.
3. pour the batter into the prepared pan & bake 22-26 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
4. cut into squares or wedges & serve warm.
the jalapeños i used were from a can...
& they still had the seeds.
i like the extra heat,
but if you're more of a mild person,
i would dice your own jalapeños & leave out the seeds!
don't forget you can still link up to
i really enjoy reading all of your recipes!
& you can still vote for which international cuisine you'd like to see featured next month.
the poll is in the sidebar!
until next time,
i'm linking this post to: